Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Dream Job!

I ran across this job posting today. Lets see if I have the correct qualifications....

Must enjoy:
  • Buff bodies in bathing suits (check)
  • Exotic waterfront locations (DOUBLE CHECK!)
  • Having the bejesus scared out of you (most definitely! CHECK!)

Oh, I must also have a sense of humor and look good in a wet suit. That is a check and a half. (You take your pick on which is a full check and which is a half check - hmmm, on second thought it might be an equal 3/4 check for both - I don't know. You decide)

If you know anything about me, you know that I MUST watch Shark Week every July/August. I never miss an episode. I have watched Shark Week for the last 18 years. I have NEVER missed an episode (thank God for the invention of DVR). This is why this job posting is perfect for me!

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/01/11/wanted-chief-shark-officer/

I would be a Chief Shark Officer!!!!

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shout out to Kel - you can be my co-CSO. And by that I mean the one that sits in the shark cage on the boat in a sexy chainmail swimsuit telling me I'm crazy to go in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Bwwwaaaah ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ah ah ha ha ha!

    Yes, I think you've finally found the perfect job!

    FOR YOU! did I forget that before? FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete