This is a little taste of my life. Enjoy it. I work with athletes on a daily basis. I love my work. I love the people I work with. Working with athletes requires a sense of humor and an open mind. But it provides the best stories.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
I Wanna See Your....ah hem!
While sitting at a junior varsity basketball game this week, I was talking with my wonderful LP, nothing unusual. The game was going as planned, no injuries, all in all a pretty quiet day. As my LP and I were in mid conversation, the quarter ended and the cheerleaders started a dance. Not unusual given my place of work. The unusual part of the day was the first line of the song....
"I wanna see your peacock, cock, cock, cock...word on the street you got something to show me..."
Now as you can imagine (and I'm sure your reaction was very similar to mine) our jaws dropped. My LP was in mid-sentence and stopped. We sat, staring at each other with large eyes and jaws on the floor. We didn't actually see the dance because we were so stunned by the choice of song. But I desperately hope the dance was very similar to this video. Would make the story even that much better. But alas I didn't see it. So in my imagination and pretend memory, the cheerleaders did this dance.
I'm not easily stunned, neither is my LP. This stunned us. At half time we ran to the training room to listen to and read the lyrics of the song. We tried to find the music video, it must not be released yet. But we did find this video. We watched, we laughed, but all in the privacy of my office and not in front of any minors. If you are offended easily I suggest you not watch the video. If you want a good laugh and listen to a song that should be played at every bachelorette stripper party for the rest of time, then please watch the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woah!
ReplyDeleteUmmm... Yeah.
We'll just stop listening to the radio. It's easier than trying to explain to the kids why I nearly drove the car into a lightpole as I was lunging for the "Next Station" button...
I have all the socks they're wearing at about 1:32. Those sluts copied me.
ReplyDelete