Friday, March 12, 2010

3-D Televised Sports?!

CBS are you serious when you say you will broadcast the NCAA men's final four games in 3-D? That is horrible! Yes it's true, CBS announced today that they will broadcast the final four in 3-D to 100 movie theaters across the country. Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love March Madness; it's my favorite time of the year, but I cannot watch televised sports in 3-D. I could barely make it through the Hannah Montana movie without getting a headache. Now that I mention it, the headache could have been caused by the horrible music of Hannah Montana. Either way, I will protest the 3-D sports broadcasting. What fun is it to watch a basketball game without the beer and wings? It's no fun! Wasn't it bad enough that the Grammy's were broadcasted in 3-D, wasn't that a big enough flop? Nope, they must ruin sports too!

No comments:

Post a Comment